Friday, June 6, 2008

Recognition Day

The hot weather is really kicking in now! I asked for it, didn't I? Well, I got it! Lol. Today the weather is in the 90's... man, is it hot! I like it though. 
Today was my son's recognition day. Basically, he graduated from pre-school, so of course they had their little presentation in school and I was there to cheer him up! The kids were all so excited and it was nice to spend all morning taking pictures of this special event. They all had cake, ice-cream, chips and pizza, boy, was my son excited. He received his little diploma and wore a special hand-made t-shirt done by him along with his teacher.
Speaking of teacher, here's a photo of Ms. Timberman. She's such an awesome, loving and patient teacher. She really is. And I really appreciate everything she's done for my son. She has helped him so much. I'm thinking of getting her a special gift. I want to have Dariel make her something. I just don't know what yet. He still has about 3 weeks left before he stops going to pre-school. 


Anyways, life is good. I've been feeling very happy lately. Many wonderful things have been going on in my life which are the reasons for my joy right now. Okay, I'm outie now....have a nice weekend!

No comments: