Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy, Fun Day

Today has been a busy one. This morning I spend a few hours with my youngest at his "Fun Day" in school. It's usually done every year. The kids spend the day outside with their parents and teachers painting, playing, dancing, playing games and much more. Here's a couple of pictures I managed to take of him. He doesn't like for me take him any pictures, which for me is a real challenge. As a matter of fact, none of my kids like me to photograph them! Great! As a photographer this is very stressful. I hope they appreciate it later in their adulthood years!

Later, after spending the morning and some of the afternoon outside with my little one, I went to school to enroll him for kindergarten. The first time when I went I realized I had left his birth certificate at home so I had to go back to get it and back to the school to complete the enrollment and fill out the paper work. I can't believe he's already going to "big kid school". I sometimes miss my little baby boy.. :( They grow really fast, it seems like he was two the other day...Now he's a "big kid".

When I came back I saw there was a package on my front porch. A box with these goodies. I had placed an order of some art materials I needed for my art journal. After watching Kira's wonderful supply list video I decided I needed few things I still didn't have so I found these at Blick's Art Materials The prices they had weren't bad and they had great deals. Didn't spend much this time. Thanks Kira! I can't wait to start using these.

In a bit I'm off to church so with that said, I'll leave you all. Thanks for peeking!

No comments: