Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Stuff

I went to Michael's this morning and look at all the goodies I bought. My main reason for going this morning was because I needed to get some Gesso and Medium Gel (the Golden products shown below) but I just couldn't resist not to buy these S.E.I scrapbooking products. They are so colorful and the papers are beautiful! So I had to get them. I can't wait to use them.

Moving on to the digital aspect of scrapping, I feel as if spending all this time with photoshop and scrapping has paid off. I think I'm getting better and mastering the skill for digi-scrapping. This was a quick layout I made last night. These photos were taken last year when we went to the IX Center and when hubby had shaved his hair off, lol and my son needed a mayor haircut, lol...

In my art journal I made the attempt to draw a mermaid everyone has done it or at least tried to draw one, now it was my turn. And I must say, it isn't that bad, huh? I sort of like the way it turned out. I'm still working on it. I feel it needs journaling and other stuff to fill the empty space. I used colored pencils and a blue watercolor pencil for the background. Is funny because I think her boobs need a lift! LOL, maybe next time!

Okay thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: