Thursday, May 22, 2008

Creating!

Good afternoon everyone! I've been busy trying to let my ideas flow either online or on paper somehow. I was so inspired by the video I posted last time that I decided to "recreate" the same thing. It didn't come as beautiful as Jazz's but hey, I tried! lol...Here's what I came up with:


This one is my favorite! I am getting so good at drawing, I thought I would never draw anything like this. Most important though, is that I had lots of fun with all the paint and coloring! Is a stress reliever for me! Lol.

This layout I did yesterday. I used one of my black and white dream photos from class. This was an illustration based on a few verses of the bible (Psalm 3:3, 5-6). This is what it says:
"But you are a shield around me, o Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. I lie down and sleep; I awake again, because the Lord sustain me. I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side!"

I believe that no matter how many evil and bad things try to steal our peace, nothing will get to us because the Lord will protect us giving us peace and joy in the midsts of it all! And this is how this image came to my mind and then tried to recreate my belief in a photograph. By the way, the girl is my daughter, and the hand reaching down is my nephew's.

This layout was done a few months ago. I just didn't have the time to post it. This is my daughter on her 7th birthday.

This was my first actual paper, needle stitch ever done by me! Not bad huh? I just wanted to show off my attempt to stitching on paper!


Boy, does my daughter have a unique personality! It all started back when she was a young girl! Lol.

Okay everyone that's it for today, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Mariposa said...

I think it is wonderful that you allow yourself the time to be creative and if I spark any of that in you with what I do, well then, I feel honored. Continue to express yourself with such a positive outlet.

Diana Cornielle said...

Thank you and I look forward to more of your videos!