Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exhausted

We had such a wonderful weekend at The Great Wolf Lodge! But, man, I'm exhausted! I think it was worth it, though! We really enjoyed the stay in the family suite we had reserved, it was awesome! We had wanted to go there many times but never took the time to actually go. Here's a few pictures of our kids having fun! 




Here's another page of on my journal. I've been wanting to draw these cute girls and I finally did. I am actually getting pretty good at drawing them. This was done with colored pencils, paint, and stickers. The girl's arms can actually move. My first intent was to do a paper doll but the paper that I used was too thin so I just pasted her on my journal instead of keeping her as a paper doll. Next one will definitely be a paper doll, I hope! Thanks for reading, 'till next time!


No comments: