Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm on a roll

That's right I'm on a roll! I've been doing my visual journal almost on a daily basis which is what I wanted to do all this time but couldn't but now I have more free time to let my feelings, and creativity going. Speaking of feelings this following page expresses how I was feeling the other day. It was just one of those days where life seems complicated and you feel like you're being misunderstood, unappreciated. This was not a very good day for me so I wanted to let it all out on this page. It actually helped me a lot... I felt better, I must say! I feel better! Life! It can be so complicated at times.... lol.

May is here and although is supposed to be spring it's been very chilly lately specially at night. I guess maybe that's the way spring is supposed to be? I don't know, I just want to feel the warmer weather already. I'm ready for it!

Okay, I know I've been talking about school A LOT, lately but I just wanted to show off my new layout about my grades! Yes, people A's and B's! Hehehe.... Next semester I will try going for all A's! We'll see, I guess...

These following layouts were done for fun and ofcourse for memories, that's what scrapbooking is all about anyway, right? Have a wonderful day. Thanks for peeking!



No comments: