Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm back!

Hey everyone! I've been lost but I am found now!!!! Lol... Nah, I've been busy with finals and stuff! But I'm done, yeaahhhhhhh! I was going to take summer classes but decided not to because I really, really need a break. I think I might take a photography class but is only for 5 weeks. Don't know yet, I'll see....
Well I must mention that my small animation was chosen to be in private screening this semester and also a photograph that I submitted. I was soooooooo happy and excited. It was a lot of fun to be part of private screening for the college. I had never attended but this time I did, of course my stuff was going to be there, hehe. It was fun, though.
Anyway, I haven't really taken much pictures lately, only for school purposes. But I am hoping to buy my NIKON camera this summer. I wanted the Nikon 300 but is very pricey and I can't afford it right now so I think I might go with the NIKON D80.
I'll inform you more later on about other stuff, right now I'm ready to start my summer....going to the mall with my daughter so I must go now...see ya! Whoohoo!

No comments: