Monday, March 31, 2008

Summer Classes

I registered for summer classes. I don't know if its a good idea in general because I think I need a break from school but, I'll take my chances, lol. I only registered for two classes so it's not that bad (I hope!). Anyway I will be taking Drawing 1. Which I totally need! lol, I don't need it for my major but I do need it for my personal use! I need to go past the stick figures... lol. I will also be taking a photography class and its only a 5 week course. Not bad.
I just have 4 weeks left before this semester is over and I have tons of final projects to get going. I feel like I'm slacking in most of my classes. I hate it when I do that. But I keep saying to myself, "Diana.... this will soon be over, don't mess up now!" I think the only class that I'm still excited about and feel that I'm up-to-date is my photography class. We are getting into dream-like photography, altered images and so on. It is really exciting. I love to shoot and then go to the dark room and see my creations come ALIVE on the paper! LOL.... just kidding. But I do really enjoy Photography, and everyday my passion for it grows deeper and deeper! Okay everyone, that's all for now. Have a wonderful week. Thanks for reading!

No comments: