Sunday, March 9, 2008

iMAC Love!



Okay so this was my big surprise! I've been waiting to get my MAC computer for like a year now! I'm so excited about it! Now I can spend more time at home and less time in school! I could work from home on all my projects. To add to this joy, I also got the Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium.
This is going to make life so much easy for me. Life was very hectic without being able to work on my projects from home, now things will hopefully be simpler. Yeah, I know this is nothing but for me, see, is BIG! Life could be very hard when you're trying to get an education, with three kids, a husband, a home and other activities I'm usually involved in! This iMac will hopefully make things a little easier for me, my kids and the hubby!
Next on my list? My NIKKON D300 camera!!!! haha!
By the way I posted more pictures on my flickr account. 

No comments: