Sunday, March 9, 2008

Art Journal

Lately, I've been thinking about how I see myself and I was thinking about the real definition of the word "beauty". Many things came to mind. Right away, I thought of outer beauty. And wanted to define it but couldn't quite make up my mind. Then I came to the conclusion that real beauty should be like they say,  it's what's inside, not the outside. Some people may not agree with this but for me, according to what God tells me in His Word... beauty is what's inside your heart! Yes, it is. So I wanted to journal this on my art journal. And I did... I want to remind myself that inner beauty is more important than outer beauty. I want to love myself because of what's inside, and for the things I could do and  for the love and compassion I could give to others! This is something I have to remind myself constantly! So this page will remind me that I am full of beauty!



Have a good night everybody! Night, night!

No comments: