Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What a week!!!

Wow, I've been so busy this week, is unbelievable! I think I'll be blogging less just because I know I won't have too much time to do so on a daily basis. I think I'm going to have to be taking some vitamins, specially vitamin B for energy! I really need it. Well, let's see...so far I'm loving my classes! They are so much fun! I love what I'm doing, I really do. Usually people will start college thinking they know what they're going to major in and when they actually get into their major courses, they realize that that's not what they want to do the rest of their lives. But to be honest, in my case I feel like I'm loving this more and more! I can't wait to start making money while I enjoy it! Ha-ha! Now... that, you don't see very often! lol. I must admit, these classes are very challenging, but I like the challenges that come with all this learning stuff! lol.

I just want to say that I am starting an art journal. I have this wonderful sketch book that I wasn't really using and so I decided to use it like an art journal. Later I will post pictures of the art journal along with these other two smaller journals I had to get. One was for my interactive media, and the other for my my personal thoughts. 

Well, I'll talk to you guys later on. I must get working now! 

No comments: