Thursday, January 17, 2008

Busy Schedule

I'm so glad is almost Friday! Gosh what a week it's been for me! Trying to organize my new schedule. Hectick week! Here's a picture I took today while I got organized a couple of hours before class started.


I've been feeling so bad lately because I 'm not in church during the week services. I really do need to start making time for God. I'm feeling so guilty! Sundays is not enough, I need to get a "spiritual" boost during the week as well! So I decided to join the intercession ministry. Today will be my first day going. I really like this ministry because for one, it forces me to be closer to God by praying, and second, I like praying for others and interceding. I know I have the calling for prayer... I just know I have to do this. I have to fit this in my busy schedule! God should be first anyways, right?

No comments: