Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Week One Challenge

Well, here it is. Week 1 challenge Layout and journal:

1. My car is so messy right now, everytime I get inside I want to scream! Is very hard to keep a car clean when you have three kids and a husband! I try, though...always nagging to everyone to clean up after themselves, but kids being kids, (and husband) they'll do their mess either way! But this week, what's left of it, I will clean out my car and make it smell good and fruity!

2. Challenge 2! I did take a few photos today with my small digital camera when I was picking up my daughter from school. I usually wait for her outside in my car so I went ahead and took this photo of my nasty, messy car! lol. Maybe I'll show the after photos in a later blog. He, he.







3. Gosh, I hate doing laundry! I'm a week behind laundry and I better do it this week before classes start next week, then I won't be able to catch up, and all the clothes for 3 weeks will be on my basement laundry room waiting for me! Then again, I have a healthy, beautiful, teen-ager that may help out with this task!* wink* *wink*

4. I have all this art stuff from when I use to do daycare at home, and I really don't know where to store it other than an old cabinet closet, which is running out of space. I have a few scrap stuff, photos, album, papers, glue, ribbons, etc... on small plastic containers on my bedroom floor. Yes, FLOOR! I need to find somewhere to put all this. I know I'll come up with something! I always do. lol.

Actually, I'm waiting on my dear hubby to make me a desk he's supposed to have done loooooooong time ago. The company he works for makes custom furniture so, he' s able to get one for me. I'm planning to have my boys share a bedroom so that I can convert a bedroom into an office/studio for me! I can't wait. I have so many plans for this room!

5. Okay I've been so busy with this blog, scrapping, other online accounts, house duties, etc, that I hardly have the energy anymore to read at night. I love reading, don't get me wrong. But I feel so tired at night and sleepy. During the day I'm so busy, busy, busy. I need to finish reading this book I started a couple of months ago. Gosh, I can't imagine how it'll be after Monday! C.H.A.O.S!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Very cool and organized space U have here!!! Looks great!! :)

Julie :)

Diana Cornielle said...

Thanks Julie! I try, I try..lol!