Friday, January 11, 2008

Just Blogging

I got my books yesterday for school. So far this time I only spend $120 in books. Not bad for a total of 3, usually is triple that amount. Of course, I know I still have to get my other "supplies" for my Black and White class which is very expensive. Gosh, I can't wait to get my NIkkon D300. I'm sooooooo wanting it! I have my other Nikkon but is a film, I need a digital NIKKON!!!! whaaaaaaaaa, I want it, NOW! !!! He-he-he. I sound like my 4 year old.

Well anyway, this weekend I have tons of stuff to do. Hopefully I will check off my to do list by Sunday and I'll be ready for my second week challange.

When I went to get my books yesterday I stopped by a store and saw these beautiful colorful bowls and I had to take photos of them. I just love all the bright colors.


Have a wonderful day everyone, talk to you later!

No comments: