Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Challenges

Okay, so today as I read through some blogs I came across with a couple of challenges some "creative" girls are doing. At first, I wanted to take up on the challenges but with classes starting next week, well, I knew I was going to be very occupied with projects, assignments, and family chaos. But, then I thought, sure why not? At least I'll try it!

The first challenge is an easier one for me...since I'm a photography major-in-progress (I should say my second major, Interactive Media being my first), is 365 Photos a Day. I know I could handle this one better although most of my pictures will probably be Black and White, just because that's one of my courses this semester. I don't have a good quality scanner so I might not post all my photos, but I'll give it a try.

The second challenge which I first read on Liliana's blog is "The Best Me" led by Sarah. I love this idea so much. I'm hoping to take these very seriously just because I hate to loose at anything, and If I don't stick to these I'm going to feel awful! Is just how I am! Part of this challenge is to journal everything which I love doing so I'm really excited.

Last week's challenge was to list 5 things that you want to do FOR YOU and DO THEM. But you must journal about them in some way, it can be a scrap booking page, a journal entry, a blog post, a page in a mini book, however you'd like! Since I'm a week behind...

This week's challenge is to deal with something that you have been putting off.

I'll try to catch up for two weeks, but it'll have to be tomorrow, though because I'm getting ready to go to bed now. Wish me luck, most of all I want to have fun with these!

Oh yeah, check out my New Layouts

No comments: