Friday, August 1, 2008

A few more updates.

Hello again. I just wanted to post a few pictures of my future all-in-one room. I cleaned up quite a bit. All I have in this room is this:

Of course this room is not even half there yet. All I did was to clean it up. This and this, is how it used to look like a couple of weeks ago.
These are a few of the things I definitely want to keep in this room. Carpet needs to be cleaned since my dear son had some major spills in this room before. The walls may need some painting. I kind of like the colors here, though. We'll see. Furniture needs to be bought. Shelving and storage also needs to be bought. New window treatments and I'm good to go! Sounds easy, right? N-O-T! lol. Not when there's other rooms on the list to-be-painted first!

I love this desk and the mirror, too. This desk needs some work as well.

For fun, here's a close picture of my cuddly dolls. I just love these. I think I'll start a collection!

And a few of my stuff and tea set collections:



O.k, thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

Sending An Angel said...

What a beautiful Room to work in. You also have a nice looking family. Your blog is a peaceful place.

Diana Cornielle said...

thank you so much!love your art!