Friday, July 18, 2008

Good, Busy Friday

Good day my readers. This will be a short post since I have tons to do today. First I have to clean up the house a bit, maybe cook (I don't like to cook, :-) ) then I'll be going to the library to pick up some books and return other books. Then my kids have dentist appointments, then I'm off to Pins and Needles and JoAnn Fabrics. I'm going to find out about some classes they are offering. Then I'm off to a friend's house to visit for a while and then I'll be back home to read and create. So there's plenty to do today. I want to do house cleaning today so that tomorrow I can concentrate on reorganizing my work space. Hubby painted some old shelves he'll be mounting them on the wall so that I may have more space on my desk. Finally!
Pictures will come later, I hope, lol. Okay guys have a nice day. I'll leave you with some of my colorful pencils and a few of my buttons. Thanks for reading.


Note: my camera sucks. Can't wait to get my Nikon!

No comments: