Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Day...

Another quick page I did last night. I also did a page on my art journal but guess what? I didn't like it. That's what happens when I'm not in the mood. I was in the mood for scrapping but not for journaling! After trying so many things without any results, I stopped and decided to come back and work on it another day, when the mood strikes again! Lol.





We went to the lake yesterday but, it started to rain a few hours after we got there. We got to cook on the grill and eat and the kids swam for about an hour and then it got cloudy and we saw signs of a heavy rain coming down so we started to clean up and sure enough when we got in the car it started pouring... No time for photos! Hehehe. Anyway we might be going to Splash Zone with the kids next week. We'll see.

Yesterday I was reading through some of my favorite blogs and Lia from Art Junk Girl had some great links for those of us who can't draw and want to learn. I visited Drawspace, and had to definitely bookmark the site. It is loaded with great tutorials, step by step, easy to follow lessons and you can even download the tutorials and save them in your own computer if you'd like. Great site for beginners, intermediate, and advanced. If you like drawing you might want to go and take a look at it. I know you'll enjoy it.
Have a nice day and enjoy the rest of the week. Thanks for reading!

No comments: