Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Scrapbooking Addiction

Okay, so I'm getting addicted! There. I said it! Scrapbooking is more than just a hobby, I just found out that scrapbooking is a stress reliever for me! And it sure helps bring out the creative side of me.

Today I spend almost all day creating two new layouts. I can take advantage of the time I have right now to do so before I start school again, so why not? Right? hehehe...





I am so excited to for this coming semester. All my classes sound so interesting. I know is going to be tough and I'm going to work my butt off to do well again. Which means less time blogging, (hopefully not), scrapbooking, myspace, t.v (not as if I watch alot now anyways), less time for me and more time for projects, assignments, and school stuff which, I will enjoy I'm pretty sure!
Well time to hit the sack! Good night!

No comments: