Thursday, January 3, 2008

Feeling Sick

I am feeling sick today. Yesterday I had a runny nose and was sneezing alot and last night I had a really hard time falling asleep. It was so uncomfortable but I managed to finally fall asleep about 2:00 am. I woke up this morning around 12 noon, which I NEVER do! lol. I hope to feel better later on so that I could rest tonight.

Gosh I haven't been outside since new year's eve! On new years day it snowed so much that it was hard to see a single car in the streets, ofcourse if it was in NY, everyone would be out! That's how New Yorkers are! lol. My mom which lives in NYC told me the weather was so cold that it was also hard to go out. Temperatures dropped in that area alot. It was cold around here but not as much, I guess. I am really getting desperate to go somewhere! I like being at home but not for so long. I need to get out but, I'm too sick to do so today! Well maybe if I feel better I'll managed to find somewhere to go. He-he! Okay, I'll be back later to post more I guess! Laterzzzzzz!

No comments: