Monday, January 28, 2008

Feeling Frustrated

I know it's been about a week since I've blogged. I guess I won't be doing it on a daily basis but atleast twice a week or maybe three times, who knows! Things have not been going very well for me on a personal level. Lots of things going on in my mind right now and to top it off, I've been trying to post my photos on my 365 Days blog and it's not working! arggggg! I'm almost in the process of making my own website. Its probably going to take me a few months but, I sure can't wait. This dumb computer is so slow, is driving me nuts!!!! I need my new MAC computer so bad! I feel so limited! I hate this, I really do! Anyway, I'll be posting my 365 Days photos once a week. I've been and will continue posting them once a week for that entire week. Less stressful for me since this computer doesn't want to cooperate!!!! I want to do it every Monday, but today it looks as if is not happening! I'll try later, or maybe tomorrow.
Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hear ya on the computer thing.....frustrating when its slow! :):):)
It will get better!!! :):):):):) Fingers crossed our IRS checks come sooner than later! :)